Product Support Manager
INHOPE is the global network combatting online Child Sexual Abuse Material (CSAM). The mission of INHOPE is to support the network of hotlines in combatting online Child Sexual Abuse Material. We are looking for someone who shares our mission. Are you dynamic, resourceful and ready to make a difference?
As INHOPE’s Product Support Manager you will need experience in the software development process from needs analysis & user engagement, through to process design, development management, project management of implementation/delivery and vendor management including coordination of outsourced technical support.
A key element of this role is the coordination of external developers so that we make the system (ICCAM) as effective and efficient as possible. ICCAM has been developed over the past 5 years and we are now ready to improve the system with a planned series of developments & upgrades over the next 2 years. We are now hiring a Product Support Manager to support INHOPE’s Technical Product Manager in all technical & operational aspects of the system.
- Day-to-day management of the ICCAM system;
- Full knowledge gathering, processing and implementation of business requirements.
- Delivery of full technical specifications documentation/plans for INHOPE both in the short and long term.
- Management of relationships with software vendors to ensure cost-effective & timely development.
- Work with users to assemble and sanitize feedback loops for system improvement.
- Acting as a point for escalation for support on the client side of ICCAM.
- Planning and delivery of the current ICCAM development work plan.
Note: exposure to child sexual abuse material (CSAM) is not a planned part of this role but there is a potential that you may be indirectly exposed to CSAM at some point. INHOPE has a mandatory staff welfare policy governing this area.
- Strong team skills.
- Experience in the software development process (2 years minimum) in a SCRUM/AGILE environment.
- Experience in full product management life cycle.
- Experience in coordination with international projects.
- Evidence of delivering products on time & budget while meeting all expectations.
- Experience with data exchange management.
- Experience with external supplier contract management including negotiation.
- Knowledge and experience of modelling platforms/tools for different user cases.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders and managing expectations.
- A relevant technical degree (or experience equivalent).
- SCRUM/AGILE certified product owner / Master.
- Business analysis experience would be an advantage.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic view - able to see the bigger picture to meet INHOPE's strategic plans.
- Previous experience in a hotline would be an advantage.
- Knowledge and understanding of statistical modelling.
- Remote working.
- Friendly and respectful organisational culture.
- Opportunity to work on an important cause.
- Opportunity to develop skillsets.
- Training and coaching budget available.
- A flexible, inspiring work environment that values teamwork, collaboration, learning and innovation.
0 Travel: INHOPE is an international organisation – thus travel will be part of this role, which at certain periods of the year maybe 25% of the time.
- Terms: Salary is dependent on experience, but it will be in the range indicated. INHOPE offers 25 days of leave per year, a pension contribution of 6.5% and 8% holiday pay.
- Language: The business language of INHOPE is English.
- Contract: This will be an initial contract of 12 months with 1 month's probation time.
Applicants are preferably based in Amsterdam and are either EU citizens or residents that hold a valid work permit. We are obliged to recruit first within the Netherlands, the rest of the EU, the European Economic Area and Switzerland, and then the rest of the world. INHOPE can apply for work permits for applicants that need one.
How to apply and what to expect
Let's do great things together! Apply via the link below. For questions, please contact our team at email@example.com. Upon a review of your application and a potential match with our position, we will invite you to interview (virtually). Applicants must be based in Amsterdam and be either EU citizens or residents that hold a valid work permit.
Start date: December 2022
Interested? Apply Now
We are now hiring a Product Support Manager to support INHOPE’s Technical Product Manager in all technical & operational aspects of the system.'