Project Associate Vacancy
INHOPE is the global network combatting online Child Sexual Abuse Material (CSAM). The network consists of 52 hotlines in 48 countries that provide the public with a way to anonymously report illegal content online with a focus on CSAM. The mission of INHOPE is to support the network of hotlines in combatting online Child Sexual Abuse Material. We are a motivated and committed team and if you want to make a difference, come and talk to us.
As INHOPE’s Project Associate you are an organizer who has excellent time management skills and is a critical thinker. You will lead different project activities simultaneously and coordinate relationships with multiple partners.
- Account management of key partners: Organise, attend, and participate in stakeholder meetings with INHOPE’s partners such as hotlines, Law Enforcement Agencies, technical and internet companies.
- Monitoring & Evaluation Support: Coordinate the project delivery reports, monitor progress and evaluate the project impact.
- Project Management: Support the project managers in scheduling regular meetings and preparing and providing documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Reporting: Contribute to progress reports and prepare presentations for donors, partners and the INHOPE Board.
- Event organisation: Coordinate INHOPE events including training, webinars, focus groups and conferences.
- Communication: Liase with Communications and Marketing team to promote events externally while providing content to INHOPE’s Marketing team on INHOPE’s projects and deliverables.
- Publication and Resource Support: assist the project team in drafting and editing various publications and guidelines per project.
Profile and Requirement
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- Fluent English speaker, other languages are preferred.
- Experience with project management and/or implementation in the NGO sector.
- Experience with maintaining partner and donor relationships in the NGO sector.
- Strong team player, flexible, and able to involve key parties quickly and effectively.
- Responsible and self-reliant.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with giving presentations in front of large audiences.
- Time management: multiple deadlines for multiple disciplines will overlap.
Desirable experience / attributes
- Experience within a membership-based organisation,
- Knowledge and understanding of trust and safety in the digital world.
- A flexible, inspiring work environment that values teamwork, collaboration, learning and innovation.
- Working on a project team from around the world with various levels of experience.
- Friendly and respectful organisational culture.
- Opportunity to work on an important cause.
- Opportunity to develop skillsets.
- Training and coaching budget available.
- Additional benefits: INHOPE offers 25 days leave per year (fulltime positions), a pension contribution of 6.5% and 8% holiday pay.
- Language: The business language of INHOPE is English
- Location: INHOPE’s headquarters are located in Amsterdam. Applicants are preferably based in Amsterdam and are either EU citizens or residents that hold a valid work permit.
How to apply and what to expect in our recruitment process
Let's do great things together! Please send your CV accompanied by a supporting letter to email@example.com the latest by 18th of July. Upon a review of your application and a potential match with our position, we will invite you to a series of interviews (virtually and in person).
Reporting to: Head of Operations
Hours: 37,5 or 30 hrs/week
Start date: as soon as possible
Salary range: 30.000 – 40.000 € annual gross salary
Interested? Apply Now
Do you enjoy project support, event management and publication and resource support? Apply Now'