Events & Campaigns
Expert Insights 2022
INHOPE launched a series of webinars that enable collaboration and fosters in-depth discussion amongst global industry players, multi-stakeholders and digital first responders coming together for a common purpose to combat online child sexual abuse material (CSAM).
Last season over 200 organisations participated and shared their expertise, unique perspective, and exchange of ideas through a whole new level of interactivity. Our webinar reached a span of 50 countries with over 500 people in attendance. Will you be one of them?
Who is this for?
INHOPE’s Expert Insights is designed for professionals working in the following fields:
- Analysts processing reports of CSAM
- Law Enforcement involved in investigating cybercrime and child sexual abuse cases
- Policy advisors in private companies and governmental bodies
- Technology specialists and those developing tools to detect CSAM and process reports
- Academics researching the latest trends and offender patterns in CSAM sharing
- Communications and marketing teams spreading the word about online child protection
- Psychologists and counsellors working directly with offenders and survivors
Get a fresh perspective and sign up to receive the latest updates on Expert Insights webinars.
Self-generated content, live streaming and transactional sexting are just a few of the topics related to the production and distribution of child sexual abuse material (CSAM) that is going to be discussed at Expert Insights. The variation of topics and interactive sessions are a great resource of knowledge and allow participants to strengthen collaboration with a global network of professionals. These interactive sessions offer a unique and fresh perspective, engaging the audience through effective conversations.
Access the recaps below:
- March 2 Cryptocurrency and the Trade of Online CSAM
- March 23 The consequences of sharing non-consensual content
- March 30 Live-streamed abuse of Minors
- April 13 Transactional Sexting and self-generated content
- May 3 Deep dive INHOPE Annual Report
- May 11 Developing Resilience in the Digital Safety field
- May 17 Online grooming: existing legislation and the importance of a global definition recap
- June 1 Proactive vs. Reactive hotline communication
Our focus is on bringing together thought leaders to share their extensive knowledge and to exchange ideas with those supporting the fight against child sexual abuse material (CSAM) and for those interested in the online child protection space.
Please feel free to share amongst your network and keep up to date with all upcoming events hosted by us and hotlines across the network. Watch this space for updates.
Click here to learn more about Expert Insights.'