Hotline & Network Updates
Digital Communications Internship
INHOPE is the global network combatting online Child Sexual Abuse Material (CSAM). The mission of INHOPE is to support the network of hotlines in combatting online Child Sexual Abuse Material. We are looking for someone who shares our mission. Are you dynamic, resourceful and ready to make a difference? As INHOPE’s Communications Intern you will be a creative individual, who is great at coming up with campaign ideas to promote complex subjects and has impeccable time-management.
- Expert Insights webinar series support: draft articles to promote the webinars, create engaging social media posts, manage signups and come up with new ways to reach our audience.
- Project Communications: campaign creation and support (copywriting and design), create promotional content for Project AviaTor, run a monthly newsletter to update users on the tool.
- Website support: update SEO for INHOPE, CPORT, Report Box and AviaTor sites. Explore how to increase our ranking and website traffic.
- Event support (online and offline): note taking and other support functions.
- Additional Tasks
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Fluent/native English written and spoken
- Writing samples
- Experience with Office 365
- Strong team player, flexible, and able to involve key parties quickly and effectively
- Researching and verifying credible sources
- Time management: multiple deadlines for multiple disciplines will overlap
- Previous experience in a marketing/communications for a non-profit
- Experience with Mailchimp: newsletter creating and sequencing/email marketing
- Experience using social media scheduling tool Hootsuite or similar
- Experience writing about child protection, law enforcement, government, or policy.
- Experience with CMS systems
- Remote working
- Friendly and respectful organisational cultural
- Opportunity to work on an important cause
- Opportunity to develop skillset
- A flexible, inspiring work environment that values teamwork, collaboration, learning and innovation
How to apply and what to expect
Let's do great things together! Apply via the link below. For questions, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon a review of your application and a potential match with our position, we will invite you to interview (virtually). Applicants must be based in Amsterdam and be either EU citizens or residents that hold a valid work permit.
Employment: 36 hours
Start date: September/October 2023
Duration: 3 months
Interested? Apply Now
As INHOPE’s Communications Internship you will be a creative individual, who is great at coming up with campaign ideas to promote complex subjects and has impeccable time-management.'