Social Media Specialist
INHOPE is the global network combatting online Child Sexual Abuse Material (CSAM). The mission of INHOPE is to support the network of hotlines in combatting online Child Sexual Abuse Material. We are looking for someone who shares our mission. Are you dynamic, resourceful and ready to make a difference? As INHOPE’s Social Media Specialist you will be our social media expert who grows our audience with dynamic and engaging content. You are always finding ways to optimise our channels and reach our network in a structured and proactive way. You love to deliver to deadlines and thrive when working independently while working closely with and reporting to the Head of Marketing. While the majority (90%) of the role is Social Media based there will be tasks related to building customer journeys whether you are creating content or email marketing on mailchimp.
- Social media management (content creation, curation, scheduling, review, comments, tracking, analytics, campaigns)
- Create monthly reports
- Manage, moderate and optimise company pages
- Increasing brand awareness and driving engagement throughout proactive initatives
- Email Marketing (experience building using mailchimp) - while the majority of the work is
- Event support
- Campaign support (creating, scheduling, curating content)
- Internal portal/compliance (managing our portal and updating resources)
- Excellent consulting, writing, presentation and communication skills
- Experience in branding and content marketing (photo and video-editing software is an asset)
- Minimum of three years of experience in a similar role
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Experience with Mailchimp: newsletter creating and sequencing / email marketing
- Experience using social media scheduling tool Hootsuite
- Experience with CMS systems
- Experience with Office 365
- Experience communicating about complex / sensitive subject matters.
- Strong team player, flexible, and able to involve key parties quickly and effectively
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Manages conflicting priorities effectively, demonstrates patience and proactively finds solutions
- Must have ability to travel to Amsterdam
- Experience using Canva
- International Marketing experience and understanding of intercultural communications
- Paid ads and running multi-channel campaigns
- Experience within child protection, law enforcement, government, or policy.
- Strong references of your social media campaign successes
- Remote worker
- Friendly and respectful organisational cultural
- Opportunity to work on an important cause
- Opportunity to develop your skillset
- A flexible, inspiring work environment that values teamwork, collaboration, learning and innovation
How to apply and what to expect
Let's do great things together! Apply via the link below. For questions, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon a review of your application and a potential match with our position, we will invite you to interview (virtually). Applicants must be based in Amsterdam and be either EU citizens or residents that hold a valid work permit.
Employment: 24-32 hours (part-time)
Start date: August 2022
Interested? Apply Now
You will be our social media expert who grows our audience with dynamic and engaging content'