Become a Platinum Partner
As a Funding Partner of INHOPE you will demonstrate that your company takes its corporate social responsibility seriously. By supporting INHOPE you become an integral part of INHOPE’s global movement to free the world CSAM online. By partnering with INHOPE you are ultimately creating an online environment where everyone (especially children) can use the internet for positive purposes. You are part of the solution.
Get in touch here!
Annual commitment level contribution in dollars:
- Press release – your comms team works with ours to create the perfect impactful press release
- Invitation to speak at one of INHOPE’s bi-annual European-based international members’ meetings (of which there are two per year): these members’ hotline training meetings address INHOPE analysts’ needs and are relevant for abuse-team and moderators, providing staff welfare support and training, technology updates from INHOPE and industry, opportunities for policy discussions with policy-makers and international institution representatives, attended by law enforcement, INHOPE hotline analysts, managers, directors, policy departments and INHOPE Hotline Presidents. The themes of the meetings vary and the networking opportunities are unbeatable for you and your staff (especially abuse team members, managers, directors, technical experts and policy people)
- Invitation to speak at INHOPE’s annual US Summit
- Invitation to speak at the annual joint INHOPE/European Commission event in Brussels on Safer Internet Day
- Your company logo on the INHOPE website showing you are a Platinum Sponsor
- Your company logo showing you are a Platinum Sponsor and a quote from a senior-level representative of your company in the INHOPE annual report
- Member Access: Section in Monthly Newsletter to all INHOPE members including the sharing of your annual report
- Interview of the CEO of your company to be shared across all of our platforms on the work that you do to combat CSAM
- You will receive INHOPE’s quarterly newsletter
Join the fight!
Without our Partners and the partnerships we have built over the past 15 years, INHOPE would not be able to continue its mission in supporting the swift removal of computer-facilitated CSAM from the internet as part of an increasingly multi-stakeholder approach all over the world.
Photo by INHOPE
Join the fight against CSAM and become part of the solution!'