Hotline & Network Updates
Digital Communications Internship
INHOPE is the global network combatting online Child Sexual Abuse Material (CSAM). The mission of INHOPE is to support the network of hotlines in combatting online Child Sexual Abuse Material. We are looking for someone who shares our mission. Are you dynamic, resourceful and ready to make a difference? As INHOPE’s Communications Intern you are a creative and kind individual, who is great at coming up with campaign ideas to promote complex subjects and has impeccable time-management.
This is your chance to work for a great cause and learn new skills from a passionate and warm team of professionals. An INHOPE internship means investing in your future. We take our interns seriously - no getting coffee or printing documents here (unless for yourself). We will give you the opportunity to excel, grow and learn.
- Expert Insights webinar series support: draft articles to promote the webinars, create engaging social media posts, manage signups and come up with new ways to reach our audience.
- Project Communications: campaign creation and support (copywriting and design), create promotional content for Project AviaTor, run a monthly newsletter to update users on the tool.
- Website support: update SEO for INHOPE, CPORT, Report Box and AviaTor sites. Explore how to increase our ranking and website traffic.
- Event support (online and offline): note taking and other support functions.
- Supporting on projects with different stakeholders including law enforcement, hotlines, NGOs, industry and the European Commission.
- Additional Tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- Fluent/native English written and spoken.
- Writing samples.
- Experience with Office 365.
- Strong team player, flexible, and able to involve key parties quickly and effectively.
- Researching and verifying credible sources.
- Time management: multiple deadlines for multiple disciplines will overlap.
- Previous experience in a marketing/communications for a non-profit.
- Experience with Mailchimp: newsletter creating and sequencing/email marketing.
- Experience using social media scheduling tool Hootsuite or similar.
- Experience writing about child protection, law enforcement, government, or policy.
- Experience with CMS systems.
- Experience with Canva or Adobe Photoshop.
- Remote working.
- Friendly, open and respectful organisational cultural.
- Opportunity to work on an important cause.
- Opportunity to develop skillset.
- A flexible, inspiring work environment that values teamwork, collaboration, learning and innovation.
- Build your network.
- After finishing your INHOPE internship you can add excellent qualifications to your CV, have extended your network and will potentially receive a job offer from us.
How to apply and what to expect
Let's do great things together! Apply via the link below. For questions, please contact our team at email@example.com. Upon a review of your application and a potential match with our position, we will invite you to interview (virtually). Applicants must be based in Amsterdam (or able to commute within a reasonable time) and be either EU citizens or residents that hold a valid work permit.
Employment: 32 hours
Start date: January 2024
Duration: 4 months
Interested? Apply Now
This is your chance to work for a great cause and learn new skills from a passionate and warm team of professionals. An INHOPE internship means investing in your future.'