Content Marketing Intern
INHOPE is the global network combatting online Child Sexual Abuse Material (CSAM). And our vision is a digital world free of CSAM. We are looking for someone who shares our vision and mission. Are you dynamic, resourceful and ready to make a difference? As INHOPE’s Content Marketing Intern you will be an avid reader, who is comfortable writing about complex subjects and has a clear understanding of tone and bias.
- Monthly Newsletter
- Content creation: Researching and writing articles, creating support imagery
- Additional Tasks
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Fluent English written and spoken
- Writing samples
- Experience with Office 365
- Strong team player, flexible, and able to involve key parties quickly and effectively
- Researching and verifying credible sources
- Time management: multiple deadlines for multiple disciplines will overlap
- Previous experience in a content marketing role
- Experience with Mailchimp: newsletter creating and sequencing/email marketing
- Experience using social media scheduling tool Hootsuite or similar
- Experience using Canva or similar
- Experience writing about child protection, law enforcement, government, or policy.
- Experience with CMS systems
- Hybrid working
- Friendly and respectful organisational cultural
- Opportunity to work on an important cause
- Opportunity to develop skillset
- A flexible, inspiring work environment that values teamwork, collaboration, learning and innovation
How to apply and what to expect
Let's do great things together! Apply via the link below. For questions, please contact our team at email@example.com. Upon a review of your application and a potential match with our position, we will invite you to interview (virtually). Applicants must be based in Amsterdam and be either EU citizens or residents that hold a valid work permit.
Employment: 32 hours
Start date: February 2023
Duration: 3 to 6 months
Interested? Apply Now
As INHOPE’s Content Marketing Intern you will be an avid reader, who is comfortable writing about complex subjects and has a clear understanding of tone and bias.'