Marketing Communications Specialist
INHOPE is the global network combatting online Child Sexual Abuse Material (CSAM). The mission of INHOPE is to support the network of hotlines in combatting online Child Sexual Abuse Material. We are looking for someone who shares our mission. Are you dynamic, resourceful and ready to make a difference? As INHOPE’s Communications Specialist you will be a skilled communicator, who is structured and proactive, you deliver to deadlines and enjoy being independent while working closely with and reporting to the Global Marketing Manager.
- Project Communications (executing marketing deliverables within set projects) this can include the following:
- Project Newsletter: gathering input and creating content
- Promotional Materials: updating flyers, banners, etc.
- Campaigns: Creating designs and coordinating with designers to create project assets
- Building PR relations with key media outlets
- Develop messaging/designs in line with the INHOPE mission and brand
- Coordinating and hosting webinars/event when applicable
- INHOPE Email Marketing (Develop and implement effective corporate communication)
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Between two to five years of experience in similar marketing/communications roles
- Fluent/native English speaker
- Experience creating campaigns and strategic planning is a must
- Experience in copywriting and editing
- Experience running webinars/events
- Experience in email marketing, building user journeys, sequencing.
- Experience with Mailchimp
- Experience using social media scheduling tool Planable or similar
- Experience with CMS systems
- Experience with Office 365
- Outstanding planning abilities
- Excellent time management
- Strong team player, flexible, and able to involve key parties quickly and effectively
- Previous experience in branding and content marketing (photo and video-editing software is an asset)
- Solid understanding of project management principles (budgets/time tracking/deliverables)
- Experience with Mailchimp: newsletter creating and sequencing/email marketing
- Experience within child protection, law enforcement, government, or policy.
- Remote working
- Friendly and respectful organisational culture
- Opportunity to work on an important cause
- Opportunity to develop processes
- A flexible, inspiring work environment that values teamwork, collaboration, learning and innovation
How to apply and what to expect
Let's do great things together! Apply via the link below. For questions, please contact our team at email@example.com. Upon a review of your application and a potential match with our position, we will invite you to interview (virtually). Applicants must be based in Amsterdam and be either EU citizens or residents that hold a valid work permit.
Employment: 36 hours (full-time)
Start date: January 2022
Interested? Apply Now
As INHOPE’s Communications Specialist you will be a skilled communicator, who is structured and proactive, you deliver to deadlines and enjoy being independent while working closely with the Global Marketing Manager.'