INHOPE Funding Partners - Become an INHOPE Annual Funding Partner today
How will INHOPE Partnership benefit you?
As a Partner of INHOPE you can demonstrate that your organisation takes corporate social responsibility very seriously especially when it comes to eradicating Child Sexual Abuse Material (CSAM) from the internet. By working with us and supporting INHOPE you become an integral part in tackling CSAM and ultimately creating an online environment where everyone (but especially children) can use the internet for positive purposes.
Supporting the work of INHOPE and its hotlines through participation in INHOPE's Partnership Plan will enable your company to :
- Showcase the active steps taken by Industry to protect children and consumers;
- Demonstrate the effectiveness of the self-regulatory model in tackling online CSAM;
- Ensure an increased visibility of your company through INHOPE's online and offline activities
- Help establish new hotlines in your global markets through active collaboration with the INHOPE foundation, as well as work with existing hotlines
- Mobilise support for one of the most pressing social issues of the digital age, addressing online child sexual abuse, reducing re-victimisation, and enabling digital citizens to surf safely and take responsibility for protec- ting children on the Internet.
- Achieve CSR objectives;
- Motivate employees;
- Secure positive PR for current and future consumers and digital citizens;
- Support the lobbying of robust and consistent standards, quality and legislation across borders as INHOPE already does through its work with partners around the world.
INHOPE enables a cleaner internet for families and children
As a network of internet hotlines offering the public a way of anonymously reporting child sexual abuse material on the Internet, and striving to make the internet a better, safer place for children, digital citizens, which include you, your children and families and your colleagues, INHOPE and its member hotlines enable a cleaner, safer, better internet for all of us.
In an era of unprecedented development and opportunity, the tech-industry, including mobile operators, ISPs and ESPs are all faced with challenges and a growing need to consider the safety and security of our children in the digital world.
INHOPE plays a crucial role in reducing risks to children in the online world. With your help, we can continue that mission.
INHOPE works with Industry partners to achieve its shared goal of protecting children online. Become an INHOPE Partner today by joining INHOPE's Funding Partner Plan.
The INHOPE network is made up of theINHOPE Hotlines. However without our Partners and the partnerships we have built over the past 15 years, INHOPE would not be able to continue its mission in supporting the swift removal of computer-facilitated CSAM from the internet as part of an increasingly multi-stakeholder approach all over the world.
INHOPE Funding Partnership
As the umbrella body for internet hotlines that accept anonymous reports of CSAM from all corners of the globe, we accept applications from Annual Funding Partners from all sectors to help support, train, sustain and develop better technology for our current member hotlines and the critical work they do, as well as provide a more secure future for hotlines that the INHOPE Foundation supports in emerging markets countries.
Funding partners are not members. Members are our hotlines. On behalf of the hotlines we work very closely with the police and industry, with police by using our technology platform to help them save critical time, to start investigations as soon as possible, always preventing victimisation, also saving potential victim and already-used victims from a perpetrator.
We also work very closely with industry so that they can eradicate their systems of CSAM immediately, all of this of course also preventing revictimisation.
We drive policy, promote self-regulation, support existing member hotlines and support the establishment of new hotlines in emerging markets, esp Latin America and Africa in 2015, through INHOPE's charitable arm, its Foundation.
What does membership cost?
- Trade bodies / associations – €10k
- Small businesses - €7.5k (up to €1,000,000 turnover p/a)
- Medium – €15k (€750,000 - €5 million turnover p/a)
- Large - €20k (turnover of more than €5 million and less than €10 million p/a)
- Enterprise - €25k (turnover of more than €10 million p/a)